Create Your Own Bath Oil
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend ￡50 T&C apply
- Size 250ml
- PLU 7094
- Product Buying Options
A fragrance-free bath oil that’s Allergy Certified when used on its own and is suitable for children and people with sensitive skin. Either use as is or create your own bespoke blend by adding your preferred essential oils to make a unique blend for a beautiful bath.
Whether it’s a little treat for you or an unexpected surprise for a loved one, this bath oil makes a brilliant personalised gift.
- AllergyCertified when used on its own
- For all skin types, including children and sensitive skin types
- Customise with essential oils, flower remedies or herbal tinctures – find recipes here
- Moisturising and conditioning
This product is classed as AllergyCertified, making it a great choice for sensitive skin or for those with skin allergies. It may be used as it is, alternatively you can add your choice of essential oils, tinctures or pure plant oils (that you’re confident you’re not allergic to), making it the perfect base to create your own, bespoke product.
How to use:
Add to a full bath and swirl to disperse evenly. Sink in, relax and enjoy.
You can add the following to your bath oil:
Essential oils – up to 1% for face and sensitive skin and 2% for body
Flower remedies – a few drops
Tinctures – up to 5%
These are general guidelines. For more information please refer to the Safety Information in the Essential Oils leaflet and in-store.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use with essential oils during pregnancy.
See our Little Book of Essential Oils, available in-store or here, for an easy guide explaining how to blend essential oils.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery